Wednesday, July 18, 2007

In Maui there is a gorgeous 2 mile hike up through a bamboo forest that leads to a waterfall that is so high that you have to crank your neck all the way back to see the top. Of course Quinn had to scare me to death and climb up the slippery rocks to a little cave that was behind the waterfall. Afterwards we jumped off waterfalls that were more our size into the 7 sacred pools.

...And then we went through the candy can forest, past the swirly twirly gum drops, and finally, through the Lincoln Tunnel! (Ok, so I botched that up, but describing our adventure in Maui reminded me of the "Elf").

Here we are at the beautiful Hawaii Temple. Sorry about the kissy picture...it was the only one where we got both our heads and the temple. I keep telling Quinn how I wish that we a little gnome or something to run around with us and take our pictures when we need them...but I guess that Quinn is getting pretty good at this self-portrait thing (I mean, he does have long go go gadget arms). Him and Cassi should compete for best self-portraits.
I think a funny joke was said here or something. It was probably me...jk.


Sorry that I forgot to turn this picture the right way but it was just so cute I had to keep it in there. It shows his funny personality...meaning that the joke above probably was said by him.








No comments: