Saturday, March 29, 2008

i'm huge!

so against my will, quinn takes a prego picture of me every night and i have to say that I'M HUGE! (in this picture he told me to make a sexy face....as you can see i have forgotten how to make a sexy face). is it weird to like your big belly? i went to forever 21 yesterday to look for dresses for my sister's wedding and i happened to like how all the dresses looked on me better with my belly than before i was pregnant. very strange, i know, but other than being uncomfortable at night and having to go pee every 2 minutes i am loving this! lets hope that after i have the baby i don't continue this love for big bellies.

9 comments:

jill langston kaufusi said...

I miss eating whatever I wanted and not being judged! That was one of the best parts of being pregnant! You're looking good-

The O'Briens said...

You look fabulous, darling! I want to see the pictures of you in the dress. I'm hoping we'll make it up for the wedding and see you in person though.

Becky said...

I agree, i like that for the first time in my life my belly is completely tight, I don't have to suck in after I eat and it moves! :) You look so cute Lex! Unfortunately the uncomfortable part just gets worse, good luck!

Naylor Family said...

You are tiny! You only have 3 months left! Did you see the pic of me the day I popped with Tyson? Now that's HUGE! Your Prego belly is cute

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Placa de VĂ­deo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://placa-de-video.blogspot.com. A hug.

Unknown said...

you're adorable. absolutley, positively, adorable. and ps...i think your baby is probably going to be gorgeous too. i'm jealous!!!

Ashlee said...

Hi Lex! It's crazy to see you with a belly, you skinny little thing! That's awesome you like being pregnant- I HATED it but being on bedrest will do that to ya! I'm glad you're doing well.

Taylor Family said...

Hi there I found your blog on shawni's site! I didnt know you were a blogger too!! I have been slacking on my blog but will update it soon!! You look so cute!!

Kaila said...

Ok, seriously, your belly is not big. Remember me? I was HUGE!! You look adorable. And I am glad I found your blog. Hope to hear from you soon.