Monday, April 21, 2008

SUPRISE! well, not really

seeing how quinn is so good at suprising me and does it all the time, i decided to throw him a suprise birthday party on saturday. the combination of me being a horrible liar and quinn knowing me far too well lead to disastrous results. apparently quinn knew the whole time what i was doing. i guess it all started when he told me that he was going to work saturday (the day i was going to throw the party) and i paniced. i insisted he take the day off when usually i wouldn't mind. keep in mind this whole time i am thinking that i am so sneaky and sly and getting away with everything. so saturday rolls around and with the party being at 1:00 we went shopping in the morning and when we were supposed to meet our friends at the park to "play tennis" he asks me, "so is there going to be food at this party or do we need to get something to eat first?" lame. maybe one day i'll get him.

here are some pictures of quinn's new grill and the little "suprise" bbq we had at the park with some family and new vegas friends.






6 comments:

Karen Brown said...

He's hard to surprise - but it is always fun to party HAPPY 21 + 5! QUINN -what the heck is all over your face! No this is NOT a good look on you! lOVE, MOM

Brandon said...

I'm sure Quinn isn't going to act surprised after his wife went through all that effort. And I'm going to have to agree with Karen about the beard. You should definitely bring back the mustache and straightened hair look again though.

Jill Langston Kaufusi said...

Happy birthday Quinn! And Lex, you're still looking good! Can't wait to see baby boy.

April said...

This would happen to you, Lexi! It is hilarious! I have never really been able to surprise Titus either. I get too excited and worried it wont work out so I go overboard on trying to cover up.
I hope you feel well. I am excited to see this little boy!

Kaila said...

Hey Lexie and Quinn. It's Kaila and Kenji. We found you!! Looks like you are doing well. Wish we could get together but you guys are just movin on in life, aren't you? Hopefully this winter. I'm so glad I found you.

Unknown said...

i agree with mom on that one quinn...you need to shave!!! :)