Monday, July 7, 2008

baby jay pics

since quinn and i moved out to kentucky just after having jayden, my sisters made me promise that i would blog pictures of him all the time. i haven't blogged for a while so here are a few pictures of our favorite baby in the world.
this is my new favorite outfit for jayden because of the little mittens that prevent him from scratching himself seeing how all of the mittens we bought were too big for him. thank you lisa for our new favorite outfit.
praying jayden. we are hoping he's thanking the lord for sending him to goodly parents instead of pleading to be taken away from these crazy people.
our poor baby has been pretty much homeless since he was born. we are living at my brother's house while we are fixing up our new house. here he is being a good boy and letting us work on the house.
we like to think that jayden has gotten so big since he was born...but the truth is that even though he is 4 weeks old, his newborn onesies are still huge on him.

sleeping with daddy. my two little hunks.

3 comments:

bec said...

I'm so happy to see more pictures! they are all so cute, especially the little praying one

stace said...

he is so stinkin' cute. i just can't get over it. you guys are lucky lucky parents. how are you feeling by the way??? plus we wanna see pics of your house!!!

Lyric Payne said...

I'm so glad you posted pics, but it made me really sad that I can't hold the little munchkin. Tell him not to grow much until Christmas. He is absolutely gorgeous. Quinn, good thing you're a looker yourself because he looks just like you. Miss you. Love you.