Friday, August 22, 2008

poor times...good times

jayden and i love to go on walks, especially to target and our favorite home decor store. i usually try to not even walk by certain departments for fear that i will want to buy something which seeing how quinn's dental school costs about $50,000 a year, we are not really in the buying stage of our lives. my weaknesses are the baby department, women's clothing department, and most recently the home decor department. this strategy has worked...a few times...which is why i don't even go to the mall anymore . anyways, today i went by those departments, naturally, and found the cutest baby boy clothes at target, but i have a new strategy(which will only work until he actually fits into the clothes) i just put the clothes on him, walked around a bit, and took some pictures. i had my little fill of how cute he would be in them and then i put them back. here are a few of the pics, notice the tags. i think he should be a little model...but then again i bet all mom's think their babies are as cute as models.



8 comments:

Rebecca said...

That's a pretty cheap way to get your fill of the baby clothes. I never would have thought of that. He does look like a model though :)

Karen Brown said...

DEFINITELY MODEL MATERIAL!!! Now I have to share . . . when Quinn was little I use to take him to the toy dept and let him play with the toys for hours then come home - AND look how smart he turned out!!! Love you guys! Mom

Quinn, Alexis, Jayden, and Owen Brown said...

Maybe that's why I go to Wal-mart to play guitar hero and play for hours :)

bec said...

Great pictures! What a fun idea! I love seeing Calvin in new outfits. He has lots of overalls, which I think is really funny because overalls are so out of style, but for some reason they are still really cute on babies.

April said...

He seems to always be smiling! He must be like his mom and dad, always happy! I hope the store security isn't following you around to see if you leave the store with some clothes on. That would be funny!

Taylor Family said...

You are too cute!! I def. can relate sometimes!! He is so cute!! I love his little smile!!

Taylor Family said...

You are too cute!! I def. can relate sometimes!! He is so cute!! I love his little smile!!

Heather Mills said...

That is hilarious! I'll have to try that when I get an urge to buy Reagan a new dress.