Wednesday, November 5, 2008

picture overload

this past weekend quinn and i took way too many pictures of our favorite little boy and i just couldn't decided which ones to blog. i apologize for the overload of pictures.... but you have to admit that they are all so cute. did i mention that we love our little boy. maybe obsessed is a better word.


we think that jayden decided to put the moves on his girly friend reagan this weekend. i mean, it was pretty obvious. it started out innocent...
but quickly moved to hand holding, and eye gazing,
and finger sucking,
and even questionable hand placement.

since we don't have our utah buddies here with us to challenge us in a good game of settlers, we are very grateful that we have heather and jerrel out here...and especially grateful that heather beat quinn (the reigning champ).




jayden didn't exactly love the leaves. they were apparently very uncomfortable to sit on, but they do make for cute pictures.




even though he can do things like cover our adorable baby in leaves and beat me in settlers all the time, i have to mention how indredible my husband is. i don't think that i could be any more in love with him. he is so kind and generous, not to mention spontaneous and funny, oh and insanely good looking. i love his smile. i always wanted to marry a smiley man. it puts me in a good mood...just having him around puts me in a good mood. dang, life's good.

12 comments:

Lyric Payne said...

You need to just stop posting pictures of Jaden because I want to eat him up, but the computer screen is not the same as the real thing. He has got to be one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen, and I am not being biased because I am his aunt, he really is that gorgeous. Could you guys hurry and have a girl please...and make sure she looks like Jaden!!

Kemp said...

I have to agree w/ lyric!!! Jaden could quite possibly be the cutest baby I've seen. He is so adorable I think you should turn him into a baby gap model :) Love all of the pictures......you have the cutest family.

Kemp said...

Oh and when you come at X-mas Ryan and I will have to challenge you two to a settlers game. We are also addicted, but the friends we used to play with moved! So sad.....so get ready for a good ol' game of settlers during the holidays:)

Kemp said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the mortensen's said...

we need to play settlers. Wayne is also a reigning champion.
It is on like donkey kong!

Brandon said...

YESSSSSSS Heather! I love to see Quinn get dominated in Settlers.
Those first pictures of Jayden were pretty scandalous.
The fall pictures make me want to move to Kentucky.

kt said...

Jayden is so big and so cute! And apparently wastes no time. I bet you guys are glad to have friends who will actually play settlers with you. ha ha. But that left more time for Bang.

Hilary Jorgensen said...

do you remember the story of when i was a baby and lyric thought i was so cute she just couldn't stand it? she was holding me and bit my shirt, gritting her teeth (apparently i was cute). unfortunately she bit my shoulder too and i started crying. well, that might happen at christmas when i see jayden for the first time. you better watch out for him--in a few years jcrew will soon be calling and will want him as a model.

Karen Brown said...

WOW Jaden just gets cuter every day! Can't wait to hold him again! Love the fall pictures! I can't wait to see the leaves in person! Love you! MOM

Karen Brown said...

My computer was going reallllly slow and I didn't make the 21 - then I realized Hil and I were doing it at the same time! I love HIL!

Heather Mills said...

Scandalous! Our babies are cute, what can I say! Oh, you are welcome anytime for Settlers....I usually don't win so I am very proud to take down "the champ."

Deb O said...

Lexi- I love looking at your blog and all the pictures of your adorable family! Love ya lots, Aunt Debbie