Saturday, July 11, 2009

Livin' the life!

I thought I would fill in for lexi now that I don't have school and she does! I'll do my best but I have to say that I am not as clever as she is so you will be seeing A LOT of pictures!

I definitely caught the best fish in the SEA!!!







Lexi has hops! Maybe jayden will have some hope ;)
I LOVE this picture

Jayden n' mom bustin up laughing

Somebody loved the beach

Lex saying "get that corn outta my face!"

Had to blog this one because I can just see the Smith Sisters doing this!
They all held each other laughing while the waves hit them!

Happy 4th! I recommend Destin to watch the fireworks!

Does he seriously have a smile on his face!?! I love this kid!

The water is so clear it looks like he is in a swimming pool!



Thanks Jesse and Becky for the kite. Jayden loved it!


Are we there yet?!? Jayden was a trooper for the 10 hour drive.


Check out this hottie! Check out the smile
I need to take lexi shopping more often!

I love Jayden's face in this picture.
Check out that tan line!

We tried getting the classic foot picture but Jayden wanted to hog it all :)

and of course our lavish resort!
We had a blast in Florida! Actually, we had so much fun that we're going back next week! This time to Orlando.

10 comments:

bbcurfew said...

Dang that looks like one of the best trips EVER! I'm so glad you guys enjoyed.

Hollie said...

I'm serious, that little boy of yours is the cutest thing I have ever seen, and I hope you have 9 more kids just like him...go, lexi, go. That looks like a dang fun trip, but don't forget to come visit us out here...can't wait to see ya.
Hollie

Lyric Payne said...

Quinn, did you photoshop all the fat off of Lexi's body? She looks seriously hot! And that does look like the Smith girls in about 20 years! Love it. What a blast. We are excited to see you all.

Perrero Clan said...

Those are the COOLEST PICTURES EVER!!! I love it! Lexi has some hops and a great post baby bod! So jealous! :) I can't believe that tan line on Jayden! That is amazing. Looks like so much fun! Can't wait to see pics from Orlando. You guys sure are LIVIN THE LIFE!

Todd and Meagan said...

All of the pictures are so great- ot looks like it was a blast. You make me want to go to the beach despite the fact that I don't like swimming, sharks, oceans or swimsuits...way to market Destin!

stace said...

quinn and lexi lou lou! you seriously look like you had such a blast camping on the beach. we're excited to see you guys in a couple weeks. i gotta get me some jayden lovin'! hope your travels out here are safe and sound!

jill langston kaufusi said...

Oh, Quinn. You for sure caught the best, most fit fish in the sea! Unfortunately my husband caught the beached whale at the sea.

Can you guys please come visit Utah?

the mortensen's said...

Dear lexi,
could you please not look so hot and sexy? It makes me feel bad about my ownlack of sexiness.
Thanks
Sherstine
p.s. are you ever coming to Boise?

Ashley Thalman said...

So pretty much your are hot Lex. So get your butt to Utah so I can take pics of you three....please!

ALSO! Isn't Destin the most amazing place. I went last Summer and the beaches there KICK Cali's- hands down.

Mary Martha said...

yall are so cute. congrats. on your adoreable son. what a cute fam! I'm so glad we reconnect quinn. how ironic i was in Idaho. are you fairly close to lexingto, kentucky? My dad took me to some horse races out there one time.