Sunday, September 16, 2007

chez nous

i said i'd post some pictures of our new apartment, so here they are. it's not the nicest and we don't have the nicest things but it works perfect. actually, almost every single thing in the place was given to us....which makes for some random decor. just wait, one day we'll have the cutest decorated house on the block. how about we get quinn through dental school first.
we had friends over for dinner right before we took this picture so it is very clean, but if it were on any other day you would see settlers set up on our coffee table.
this is quinn's work station where he studies all day for the DAT, but here he is on a sunday afternoon in his usual sunday attire (white shirt, tie, and basketball shorts) downloading a ringtone for me. my new ringtone is our new favorite song, "it's me snitches" and if you haven't heard it you're missing out. oh, so quinn just informed me that we are listening to the edited version...i'll let you figure out on your own what it really says.

9 comments:

Brandon said...

Have you guys invented some pretty sweet trick shots for the indoor basketball hoop?

bec said...

It looks awesome! if only it was in Provo instead

Lyric Payne said...

I really love Quinn's attire. I think it is probably a major turn on for you, isn't it? Basketball shorts with just about anything is any girl's dream. I can't wait to come visit you and check out the slots/sluts (you say potato - I say potahto) in your new hometown. Come visit my hometown soon. We miss you.

stace said...

cute place, but i don't know about quinn's hairdo...

Mitchell Family said...

Your apartment looks nice. We will have to come see ya when we are down that way! I guess I can go to Vegas if it's to see you guys! Oh and I need help with this whole blogging thing!

Mitchell Family said...

Hey how do I save someone address. The friends list, how do I add to it?
It's probably really simple but I can't figure it out!

Lyric Payne said...

Maxwell says to Quinn and his wife, "That is awesomme (referring to your helmets)." He really loved seeing the scooter pictures.

Mitchell Family said...

Hey one more question. When April posts a comment or puts up a post, how do we get it to say her name instead of mine? It gets kind of confusing when she tries to leave a post from her but it says my name!

Brandon said...

I am sick of seeing "Chez Nous". I want a new blog Lex. You were doing so well for a while there. What happened?