Sunday, October 26, 2008

halloween came early this year


louisville is becoming more and more of a cool place to live as the weeks roll on. thanks to my brother joe, who has lived out here for four years, for showing us all of the groovy things to do. like hillcrest during halloween. there is a street here with many gorgeous homes, named hillcrest, that deck out their houses for halloween. deck out is an understatement. when joe called me up and asked if we wanted to walk a street, i was like, "really joe? you couldn't think of anything better to do on a friday night?" but it was incredible! and apparently we weren't the only ones with this idea. the streets were lined with cars and people all over the place.


i liked houses like these that weren't too scaryunlike this one.

our ward halloween party was this saturday and since i had bought jayden the cutest costume in the world, we decided to play off of his costume and be mexicans. (actually, we couldn't say that we were mexicans because this party was combined with the spanish branch, so we said that we were senor and senorita cafe). as hard as i tried, i just couldn't look mexican.


quinn on the other hand didn't even have to wear a sombraro and he could look mexican. the dirty mustache did help though.

we couldn't help it

6 comments:

Brady and Kariann said...

That street is crazy huh? Who knew that people really decked out their homes like that! We walked the street a couple of years ago and I couldn't believe it!
I love Jayden's costume - that's what Ashton was last year, so cute!!

Kori said...

Looks like fun, I have to say that is the cutest costume in the world! My little Kenzie was that chilli pepper last year and I loved it! Glad you guys are enjoying Kentucky!

Kemp said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kemp said...

Girl Jayden looks too cute as the little chili pepper. Oh and Quinn does look like a bandito with the mustache! Looks like you three are loving life in Kentucky....can't wait to see you at Christmas!

Erin said...

How fun! Halloween is so fun. I love the wig...although, I think Jayden is the one that can really pull it off. :)

Heide Gentry-Kemp said...

Lexi... I love your little boy, ha ha he really is just a mini me of his dad! I laughed so hard when I saw your mexican picture! ha ha ha You guys look so cute! I love it. We really need to get together when you come into town! Our little boys need to meet so that they can be good buddies! I also am excited that their names are so much alike. ha ha They are ment to be friends! I hope that all is well and you look awesome!!! keep the posts coming I love them! love Heide