Monday, October 6, 2008

molestache

so if you haven't noticed, quinn is all about the beard lately and not shaving. well, on sunday he finally decided to shave it off, but when i came outside to check on him (yes, it was so long that he had to trim it first with hair clippers) he had nothing but a hideous molestache on his face. molestache: mustache that makes you look like a molester, in other words, all mustaches. oh, and please don't comment on my mullet. i've been cutting my own hair lately and this last time wasn't pretty. i've been wearing my hair up for about two months now....and probably should have this day also.

"nachoooooooo!"




molesters + mullets = perfect match

6 comments:

Unknown said...

hilarious. i love your blog!

Hilary Jorgensen said...

i remember the days when quinn used to be a total babe. what happened? just kidding. it wasn't quinn's fro and lack of facial hair that made him a hottie. it's his sweet spirit.

jill langston kaufusi said...

Mullets are so hot right now.

Mustaches are NOT.

stace said...

i'm with jill. quinn buddy, you look SCARY! i gave myself bangs the other day and everybody but my husband loves them...cutting your own hair is brave!!! bangs is the only thing i dare do.

the mortensen's said...

ok, do you need me to cut your hair? Not that it looks bad, but even I don't cut y hair by myself!
I love the stache, he looks like a 70's pimp

bbcurfew said...

What a beautiful, Kentuckian couple you are!!