Wednesday, January 14, 2009

calling all germ-a-phobes

so j-dogg went from not crawling to speed crawler just like that! he is already getting into everything, but the sad part is that i think it's hilarious. i know i know, that won't last for long, but the other day he got into the potting soil in one of my other plants and when he looked up at me with dirt all around his mouth i couldn't help but smile. i decided to try being firm so i held up my pointer finger and in a strong voice said "NO". he gave me the cutest smile, grabbed my finger, and started sucking on it. be strong lexi, be strong.
so even though he is a pro crawler, he still has no teeth and gnaws on EVERYTHING. even the shopping cart, which is why i bought one of these clever little accesories today.

it can be used as a shopping cart cover and a restaurant high-chair cover (which he also likes to suck on). i'm not really a germ-a-phobe, but it gives me the heebie jeebies when i catch him sucking on those nasty handles when who knows who has touched them with hands that who knows what they've touched. i don't even want to know. but now, problem solved. thanks target.

No comments: