Wednesday, May 20, 2009

awww yeeeah!

yes, quinn had to open up a can last weekend.

on friday night we hung out at a friend's house until about 11:30, and as we pulled into our driveway we saw two guys jump out our back window! (ok, i won't use exclamation points throughout my whole story...but just know that i am writing it with a fast pacing heart and wide eyes). i have never seen anyone run so fast and hop fences with so much ease as i did quinn that night. he chased them down and eventually caught one of them while i called 911 and stayed with my sleeping baby.

now here's the fun part. after quinn has hopped a few fences, ripped his shorts, and landed in the mud, he caught the guy and got him in a choke hold. the loser then has the audacity to grab my man's jewels...yep, the family jewels. oh boy, that was not the right thing to do. now if you know quinn, i'm sure this will be hard (and fun) for you to imagine. he proceeds to deck the guy as hard as he can, oh, and woops...he still has the keys in his hand. the dude tells quinn that he won't run and they come up to the side of the road to wait for the cops. in the meantime, the idiot (lets see how many adjectives i can use for this imbecile) tries to smoke but quinn is like, "get that corn outta my face", pulls it from his lips and chucks it. even at a time like that i couldn't help but think how hot the protective side of quinn is.

i could make this story even longer, but to shorten it, we caught both jack a's and got all of our stuff back. they are still in jail and we are going to press charges to keep them in there for as long as we can.

bastards.

(sorry, mom, for the vulgarity. you know i never cuss...but there's something about someone stealing from you that brings it out in me).

17 comments:

Rebecca said...

Okay, I didn't know they live in your neighborhood too!!! Way to go Quinn for catching them...so glad they weren't armed and you guys are safe...with all the family jewels ;)

Lyric Payne said...

I didn't know he still had the keys in his hand. Cari taught me that in self defense class...and Quinn didn't even need a class. Talk about manly instincts! Love it love it love it.

elopingcamel said...

Man, It's a good thing I always let Quinn win in Settlers... who knows what he would have done to my face.

I'm glad you guys are alright and that you caught those punks. Sierra will gasp a lung out when I tell her.

Brandon said...

I'm really sad that you guys had to go through that BUT that is an awesome story. I'm going to have to get Quinn's autograph when we see you guys.

bec said...

that is so crazy and scary and awesome!

Trev and Shan said...

Holy smokes! That is a crazy story! I hope those jerks get prosecuted to the full extent of the law! :o) I am seriously impressed with Quinn...you've gotta feel safe with a guy like him around.

bbcurfew said...

BOOYA! Get that corn outta my face! I'm 100% positive that a night of Nacho is in order.... to celebrate Quinn, el Luchador!

Secretly, I think Brandon is jealous that QB got to be so tough, and that's why he used a needle to bruise QB's face yesterday- I know, but cut B some slack, he was feeling left out. (he really is sorry if he messed up your man! not on purpose, promise).

I could go on about this for hours- I'm pumped up just thinking of it. I cannot believe they staked you guys out! Idiots. AND went for the gusto?? Don't grab a guy's junk, and not expect to be placed in the sleeper hold!

Sarah M said...

did he REALLY say "get that corn outta my face"?? Cause if so, that is amazing. He is a keeper!

browntowntwenty1 said...

no, he didn't really say, "get that corn outta my face",i just thought that added a nice touch. but he really did swat that cigarette out of his mouth like jack black did to the corn.

The O'Briens said...

Oh. My. Word! I am seriously impressed, Quinn! I'm so glad that they didn't go hood on you and pull a knife or something. I can't imagine what went through your minds when you saw them jump out the window. Finally, Lexi, if there was ever a time to use the word "bastards," THIS was it! :)

the mortensen's said...

I am dieing right now! that is the BEST thing I have ever heard! It is hard for me to imagine sweet Quinn being all tough-guy! what a stud!
p.s. just tell me now, are you coming in June?

kt said...

Holy cow!! Way to go Quinn! Don't mess!!

Kemp said...

Way to Quinn! You are a rock star! So glad he caught them and you got all of your stuff back!

Melinda Jones said...

Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!! Wow, what a deal. I'm glad you guys are ok. Yes, press the hell out of them!...sorry, mom. ;)

Max Fam said...

Go Quinn! I would pay big bucks to see him get the bad guys.

Perrero Clan said...

WOW! I can't believe that. Me and Mandi are reading this and Tyson and Jeff were dying. They said that quinn isn't someone you want to mess with, plus he is so fast. Glad you were all safe. that is sooo scary!

Ashley Thalman said...

I am so happy to be reading the whole story! Way to go Quinn!