Tuesday, October 6, 2009

good ol' huber farms

i am in love with a little something called fall break. quinn and i never remember having a fall break at any other university we've attended. it really is fantastic and was much needed. my fall break was this last weekend, and although quinn's isn't until next week, he went with jayden and i to huber farms; a gorgeous orchard and winery in southern indiana. we were able to walk through the pumpkin patches and pick the most delicious apples. it reminded me of being home.





it got a little chilly on the wagon ride so quinn was kind enough to share his hoodie with jayden.

blowing kisses.

4 comments:

bec said...

ah! I love little Jayden the cowboy! He looks so cute and grown up!

bbcurfew said...

yes! the big chicken is still kickin! can't wait to go next week.

Hollie said...

I miss huber farm. Oh my, that brings back a ton of memories. Be sure and go to Brown County in Indiana sometime this fall too. Love fall in KY, and love you guys! Hollie

Kori said...

He is getting so BIG!!! Looks like you had a fun time, I love the fall!!!