Friday, October 9, 2009

well hello there belly

why didn't anyone tell me?! why didn't anyone warn me that you show much sooner with your second child than your first? ok, maybe it's because of the fact that no one knew we were pregnant, or maybe it's just me that this is happening to, but i am about the size i was at 7 months pregnant with jayden and i'm not even 5 months along yet! i didn't show with my first until i was about 6 months pregnant, but i swear i saw a bump the second i found out i was pregnant with this one. anyways, i don't mind. i like having a belly. i was just shocked to see it show up so soon. so hello there belly, i welcome you with open arms.


no, this is not a picture of me and jayden. my belly is big but not that big. i just thought it was an adorable picture that i saw on designmom. i don't know if i'm exactly ready to show belly pictures yet, you'll have to stay tuned for those. for now, i am just going to enjoy the fact that the news is out and i don't have to try and hide my belly anymore. my fitted shirts have come back out to play!

6 comments:

Hilary Jorgensen said...

so when i saw that picture i was like, "who is that little boy and why is lexi's tummy so huge already?" also, i was like, "where are they? that's a cool view of louisville."

Tyler & Katie Rice said...

you are having another boy! congratulations!

stace said...

i've been loving all those pregnancy stories on designmom. don't be shy to show your belly you are so cute pregnant!

kt said...

Congratulations!! That's so exciting! I guess you don't have scrubs to hide in this time around. But it's true, you are very cute pregnant. When I am pregnant some day, I hope I'm cute just like you. So I guess Nate and I are really going to have a lot of catching up to do.

Heather Mills said...

We are very excited for you guys! I'm glad Jayden will have a little buddy. We need to get him and Reagan together again....and I want to see your belly! =)

Perrero Clan said...

Wow! I am so out of the loop! I haven't been to your blog in so long, but glad I saw this post! CONGRATS! P.S. The reason why you show so soon is because your belly is so flat in the first place!!! There's no room anywhere else :) Love ya