Tuesday, December 22, 2009

oh belly

quinn decided last night that it was time to take a pregnancy picture. he came up to me, stuffed my shirt in my bra and pulled out the camera that just happened to be in his pocket. with jayden, he took a pregnant picture of me EVERY single night so that he could make a video to show my growing belly. i told him that there was not a chance that i would do that again, so pretty much he has to fight for belly shots with this pregnancy.
as large and in charge as it is, with a belly button that could poke your eye out, i absolutely love having a belly and adore every kick and squirm that i feel....which is often...VERY often.

7 comments:

Lyric Payne said...

I LOVE it! Way to go Quinn, keep fighting. You are too cute.

Kori said...

Lexi- you look so cute! If I was that cute i would want pics taken all the time! Hope you are still feeling good, and we hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas!!!!

Hilary Jorgensen said...

way too cute. i just don't even know what else to say. adorable. also, i hear you're spending christmas eve all alone this year. too bad we're 3000 miles apart because that's what andy and i are doing.

Kemp said...

Okay look at that darling basketball belly! I have belly envy! You look amazing pregnant! Seriously adorable.......keep taking pictures Quinn she looks awesome :) Merry Christmas

Jill K said...

Hello, little belly! Keep bringing those handsome little happy boys into this world. I hope you guys have a great Christmas!

Kara said...

Alexis Smith?! It's Kara (Jensen). Apparently a few of our friends from byui were friends with quinn in high school, small world. I got your wedding announcment a while back and was so happy to see it, so congrats on married life and mommy life. You look fantasic, I would be begging to have my picture taken if I looked so fantastic! You're actually just a few hours from us in Ohio, 90% of our friends here are dental students, so good luck to Quinn this year. Can't wait to follow your blog all the time now...hope your family is doing well and good luck with baby #2!

Alys n Kin said...

You crack me up!