Thursday, December 3, 2009

sista sista

it's final...the youngest smith is married. crazy! she was the most beautiful bride and has an adorable husband that treats her like a queen. out of the 9 kids who are married, she was the first to have a winter wedding, and now to my brother joe (the lone unmarried smith), i beg you to wait til' june. or just skip the traditional photo session outside the temple. in quinn's words, we froze our ninnies off!


all my single ladies! all my single ladies!
i mean
all my married ladies! all my married ladies!

my sister-in-law hollie (on the far left) just might have one of the sexiest sexy faces i've ever seen. ;) hollie, you crack me up and i love that you don't know what to do when we say sexy face. it makes you even sexier....if that's even possible.

4 comments:

Hilary Jorgensen said...

oh, man. hollie cracks me up! pretty much you're the only sexy one there. figures.

cindy. said...

oh wow, really? cassi is married? cuh-razy!

i love how sexy face always means kissy face :)

you smith girls are BEAUTIFUL!

Hollie said...

I am begging, that you please take that picture off your blog. Actually, I don't even care about the sexy face, but the dress! Who let me wear that? It was cute on a hanger, but I am dang glad I hid out in the kitchen all night after seeing that picture. UGGG! I am so lucky to have the funnest and sexiest sister in laws in the whole wide world!

Kemp said...

Wow the smith girls are gorgeous! I still can't believe Cassi is married, but glad she married a good guy who treats her right ! :) It was so good to see you while you were in town! I must say you are one of the cutest pregnant ladies around. Love you