Wednesday, June 9, 2010

browntown photo shoot

my excuse for not blogging very much lately is that i detest using our laptop. it is in it's dying days and is as slow as could be. i find myself getting very irritated every time i use it. and let's be honest, i don't need anything else irritating me these days. :)
our friend amber kindly took a few (and by a few i mean 500) pictures of our little family on memorial day. thanks amber. here are a couple, and i will post more of the boys later. maybe on a day where i'm feeling very patient.



4 comments:

bbcurfew said...

cute!

Cali said...

I love these pictures. How do you get them to look old and discolored a little. I love it. I CAN NOT wait to see you.

Kori said...

Very cute Lex! You have an adorable family!

Trace Baxter said...

Quinn

How does it feel to be finished, or almost finished with 2nd year! Congrats. Your family looks great.