Thursday, October 28, 2010

facebook junkie = long time no blog

ok, so i don't exactly have much time on my hands since i've been in the dental hygiene program, but i somehow always find time to facebook. if i have pictures that i really want the world to see i will first post them on facebook before the blog. why? i don't know. maybe it is faster or because more of my friends will see them on facebook instead of my blog. but nonetheless, i have sisters who are not on facebook, so (lyric and hollie) this blog is for you. wow, i'm realizing you two really are the only ones not on facebook. no pressure. :)
but for those of you who are on facebook, sorry for the repeat. (i am at school and only have certain pictures on my flash drive). i promise we have taken more than these 14 pictures around here.

for fall break (yes, we have a fall break. never had one until we came here) we went to gatlinburg, tennessee up in the beautiful smoky mountains with some friends. we stayed in the coolest cabin, fully equiped with pool table, air hockey, arcade, movie theater room, hot tub, pool, 5 rooms with kind size beds and fire places, and oh much much more.
we seriously had so much fun and went on the most beautiful hikes. the most perfect time of year, with all the leaves changing.

i have to take pictures of jayden when he doesn't know it otherwise i get a goofy "cheese" face that really looks nothing like a smile.

when we looked online for a cabin, they all had this picture on their website, so we decided to mimick it and send it to our friend trevor who really should have been at the cabin with us. pathology really isn't that important.


this very well could be my most favorite picture. my boys. and owen's cheeks.



he's never laughed so much in his life until we put him in these swings.


Ward Halloween Party

trying on jayden's old chili pepper costume and loving it




NOT! he wasn't too happy to be literally stuffed into a costume. i guess we'll have to come up with a new costume this year. quinn says sumo wrestler. (i just watched a video on sumo wrestlers to get better acquainted with them before i start on his costume. i caught myself laughing out loud while in the library. seeing all those bare bums just make me giggle).



we had to go to the halloween party right after school so there wasn't much time for costumes, but browntown does have quite a few wigs (don't ask me why). they'll just have to do this year.




i couldn't get enough of owen and this wig. oh wait, i can never get enough of owen.
sidenote: cari, please do not comment on this photo ;)



hideous. that's all i have to say about quinn's wig. oh, and that it kept getting in his chili. mmmmm.




jayden loves toystory more than words can describe, so it was just fitting to have him be woody this year.



people kept calling him woody all evening which would always give him a cute grin on his face. (i'm just realizing how old he looks in this picture. my baby's no longer a baby!) ;(


him and his friend won first and second place for best boy costume. woody got second place....always coming in second to buzz. it's those dang cool wings.

6 comments:

Lyric Payne said...

Wow...I feel special. Thanks so much for including Hollie and I in your life! I really am happy that you posted all those pics, especially Owen in the wig, because they made my day. I love you guys!

Cindy Zickgraf said...

I love the stiff chili pepper. Alexis you have a beautiful family. You have the best hair do out of the bunch!

Hollie said...

I love it! Thanks for the pictures. I still think you make the worlds cutest babies. FYI: I am on facebook, I even think we might be friends, I just never check mine, because I have to spend so much time checking my boys' to make sure they are being good. Miss and love you guys!

Karen Brown said...

Love all the picturs! ARE THOSE REAL OR FAKE??? Just saying!!! Man BOTH boys look sooo grown up!

Karen Brown said...

NEED NEW POST NEED PICTURES OF THE CAR NEED TO SEE MY GRANDBABIES! AND YOU KNOW IT'S ALL ABOUT ME!!!! LOVE YOU! KAREN

Erin said...

Love the wigs. Your boys are so stinkin' cute. Don't you hate is when they aren't so little anymore? Why do they have to grow up?