Monday, August 13, 2007

book binding is cool


i have always wanted to learn how to bind my own books. when i lived in france i became good friends with an old lady that could pretty much do anything, from playing the sitar to binding her own books. she taught me how to play the sitar but never had time to teach me how to bind books. i know that i am not an author or an artist, but i would love to start binding books and make my own journals or start writing children's books and have my lovely talented friend becca illustrate them. (this is the first becca has heard of this....so what do ya say becca?)

4 comments:

bec said...

oh I am in, of course.

stace said...

i wanna learn too! count me in, i don't know what talent i could contribute but i wanna be part of the cool kid crowd!

Sandi said...

Lexi,
Thanks for my blog. I just wanted to tell you (for the fourth time no less) that you would be amazing. You will have a ton of childhood memories to write from. You will do soooooo good.

Brandon said...

I think you should write and bind a book on the time that the "red crusher" miraculously knocked out the "green demon" from twenty feet away. That was truly a historic moment and something to write about!