Wednesday, August 29, 2007

scoot-er-die man!


so this blog goes out to my friend becca who, for our wedding, gave quinn and i one of our favorite presents, a drawing of quinn and i on our scooter....pretty much the way everyone always saw us. on sunday quinn and i wanted to mimic the picture she drew for us, so while i was waiting on the scooter quinn put the camera on the car, pushed the timer button, ran like mad to the scooter and sped off down the road to make it in time for the flash. even though we timed it perfect and were in the center of the picture, quinn was driving too fast so we are all blury. our neighbor saw what we were doing and decided that we needed help (probably after thinking we were nuts) and took the picture for us. much easier, but far less exciting.



7 comments:

Sandi said...

Becca is amazing. That picture is dang cute and looks just like the two of you. I still think you need to hook up with her on books!
I just talked with you about your great ward. You both have been so blessed. I think Heavenly Father is going to expect great things for the two of you. I love you so much!

Lyric Payne said...

That is a fabulous blog. I love love love the drawing, and I also love how spontaneous and fun you and Quinn are. Watch out Las Vegas. I will take you up on the slut funding. Oops...scandalous typo!

Hilary Jorgensen said...

I love that you two even dressed according to the picture--totally cheesy, but so dang cute, too. I don't know what Lyric means by slut finding, but it sounds fun so count me in!

bec said...

You guys are so funny! COME BACK SOON!!

Dunn's said...

I can just picture you two trying to get this picture by ourselves. Thanks for the laugh!

Trisha said...

Lex, Quinn turned me on to this site...I love it! I love your family... and no, I don't want to join the slut fund... :) But, your girlfriend is SUCH a cute artist!

The O'Briens said...

Robby and I LOVED this story. It was classic picturing Quinn setting the camera up and makng a mad dash to the scooter. By the way, this is Stephanie. (Hoots is a nickname from friends.)