Monday, June 9, 2008

baby blessing

wow! i didn't know that you could be this filled with joy and not burst! i have never in my life been this happy. jayden is such a good baby and so much fun to have around. quinn and i pretty much lay on our beds and stare at him all day long. he is already showing expressions and smiling a lot which cracks his parents up. quinn and i were talking today about how at the end of each day we want to re-live that day because it was such a good day. we love him more that we thought was even possible.

seeing how we will be moving in the next week or two to louisville, we decided to bless him sunday morning at our apartment while we have some family in town. my mom made a gorgeous blessing outfit for him that was a little too big but still looked adorable. quinn gave a beautiful blessing that made me cry even before he started. we can't tell you how much this kid has already blessed our lives.



12 comments:

Mitchell Family said...

What a cute little family! There is nothing more amazing than having a baby! What a neat experience!

April said...

I couldnt be happier for you guys!I started crying just looking at beautiful little Jayden! I am so glad it went so smoothly! Isn't it truly such a miracle? Not just the birth, but the love you feel for them?! Enjoy every minute! It sounds like you are.

Shawni said...

I am so glad to see some pictures. I heard through the grape vine he came! Congrats! What a thoughtful little boy to come early ;) He is darling and I am so glad everyone is healthy. Miss you all! Take care.

Love,
Shawni

Kaila said...

It's so wonderful! You look great too Lexi. I hope you have a smooth move to Louisville.

Taylor Family said...

Oh my gosh!! Congrats you guys!! I just got back in town after being gone forever and I was not expecting a baby from you guys yet!! I am so happy for you guys!! What a blessing he is!! I am so glad you both are having such an awsome time with your new litte one!!

Lauralee Altice said...

He is so cute! Congrats you guys!

Kori said...

Lexi congrats on your new little boy!! He is adorable! Kristie gave me your site name, good luck with dnetal school, and enjoy your little guy.

Naylor Family said...

Congrats you guys! Isn't it amazing the rush of emotions you get the second you see YOUR baby? Being a parent is so wonderful! He his beautiful! Good Luck with you move!

Unknown said...

how cute!!!! is that joel next to quinn? holy MOLY he is getting so tall!!!! (and handsome!)

The O'Briens said...

We're so happy for you guys. We want to see you before you move. We'll have to get together.

Lindsay G said...

CONGRATULATIONS! What an adorable baby! Quinn gave us your blog address a long time ago, and I just found it in our bookmarks, so I'm gonna add you to our blog. When are you guys moving? We need to try to see you (& baby) before you move...

Karen Brown said...

What a cute family you have now! Dad and I are so proud of you both!!! Love Tutu