Thursday, June 19, 2008

lil' gangsta

well, our little family made it to kentucky! quinn drove our stuff across the country while baby jay and i flew and we all happened to make it safe and sound on the same day at the same time. we bought a home that quinn found when he came out house hunting that is perfect for us but needs a lot of work. we are excited to start working on it and making it our own.
lil' jayden is more fun than ever! we are loving having a baby and seeing how much he changes every single day, even though we really love this stage and don't want him to change any time yet.

7 comments:

Endrizzi Life said...

He is such a cutie pie! I'm so glad that you guys made it to KY, but am still so sad that you're gone. But you know, 4 years won't last forever, and hopefully we'll live somewhat close to each other down the road. Keep the updates coming on the blog so we can see how little J-dawg is doing! Love you guys!!!

:) Cori, Scott, Brado, and T-bone

Fullmer said...

What a stud you guys! I haven't checked my blog or even gotten on the computer forever and come to find out you guys had your baby boy! He's adorable and you guys are the cutest parents ever! Children fill you with a love you never knew, it's amazing. We are so excited for you!

Karen Brown said...

OK - I lied! I came home and put Jayden's baby picture up to Quinn's baby picture it's a dead match! Well . . . I guess he'll be tall dark and handsome! I hope he is as sweet as his MOTHER! Love and miss you guys! TuTu P.S. This name has confused white people - it is not something you wear around your waist as you dance ballet. :) It is GRANDMA in HAWAIIAN

Taylor Family said...

I am so glad you guys all made it safe and sound! I was thinking about you today in RS!! Jayden is so stinkin cute!! Keep me updated!!

April said...

I am so glad you made it! He is absolutely perfect!

Ashlee said...

He's so adorable! I've heard that you both literally just sit and watch him! That's hilarious, but understandable. Glad you made it safely!

Mitchell Family said...

Crazy that you have had a baby and move half way across the country in a month! Your little boy is darling! I bet you are both great parents!