Saturday, June 7, 2008

EARLY DELIVERY!

starting in the brown family... he's 6 pounds 5 1/2 ounces... laying 19 inches long... number 21!!!! jayden ala brown!!!!

on june 4th 2008 around 6 pm i finally got to put my fast driving skills into action! lexi missed the whole show because she was having contractions every 2 minutes! when we got to the hospital they checked her and told us that she was already dilated to a 7! the nurse was surprised because there was a lady just before us that was also a seven and well... we'll just say she wasn't as tough as lexi!

baby jayden just couldn't keep his eyes off his beautiful mother

this was an amazing experience! I can say no more


lots of visitors! thanks parents


first night home in his substitute crib.

10 comments:

jill langston kaufusi said...

Congratulations you guys! He is a handsome little man. I'm so happy for you!

Brandon said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Kaila said...

We are so excited for you guys. He is so cute and I wish I could see him in person. Congratulations. You are going to be great parents!

Unknown said...

i can't even put into words how happy i am. Quinn, i can't believe you're a daddy! Best to you both! ♥

Steph said...

CONGRATS! I love the name Jayden and I love the new baby boy. So adorable. Congrats you two!!!!!!!!!! LOVES

chris said...

super cute! He must take after lex..... Thank goodness! just messin quinn. Congrats! I am way happy for you both.

cbrown12 said...

OH MY GOSH!! He is beautiful and too cute! Welcome to the world, Jayden Ala Brown!! We are truly blessed to have you in the family and you have been blessed with the best parents. Congratulations, Lexi & Quinn! Can't wait to see him in person and get my turn to hold him too, even if I have to fly myself to Louisville!HA Love you guys!

Deb O said...

Lexi and Quinn-sorry I missed your call. What a darling baby boy! I'm so happy for you! Robby felt so bad that he couldn't make it to the blessing (Steph was sick)and her family was there. I'm glad he's here and everything is fine. Love, Aunt Debbie

Mitchell Family said...

YEA!!!!! Congratulations! Thank goodness for blogging! I had no idea you had him! He is adorable! Lex you just might have to follow in your moms footsteps and have 10 if it was that quick and easy!

Taylor said...

Wow! I didn't even know that he arrived! Yeah! Isn't this the best? And it just gets better. Congratulations!
-Melinda