Friday, September 26, 2008

my sister and her new husband andy are "too cool" to put their wedding pictures on their blog, but i'm not even close to cool enough so here they are. this summer two of my gorgeous sisters got married. they married in the same weekend and shared a wedding reception that apparently was a blast. i wouldn't know...i was having a baby. if i sound bitter that's because i still am. not that i was having a baby but that i was missing the weddings of two of my favorite sisters. hilary sent me these photos after i desparately begged her to show me pictures of her dress that she designed. cali still hasn't sent me any pictures so these are mostly of hilary. yes cali, that is a hint.
we love you guys and miss you like crazy. oh and jayden told me to write that he can't wait to meet you..... and that he has gas.
























4 comments:

jill langston kaufusi said...

That is the cutest wedding cake I've ever seen.

Mitchell Family said...

Their wedding really was so pretty! Hillary and Cali looked stinkin cute too! Hey I didn't know Hillary even had a blog, and why does Cali not!

the mortensen's said...

could they be any more fabulous? I didn't know Hillary had it in her to design a dress! I miss that girl! And I love her shoes.
p.s. I had no idea that's when you had Jayden! Bummer.....but not...but still, he could have picked another day!

Erin said...

Everything looks so pretty! I love seeing wedding photos. Your sisters looks so good! I LOVE Hillary's hair!