Monday, March 30, 2009

he's back!



i feel like i have to write a post about how happy i am that my baby boy is back. he was sick for what seemed like an entire month, always wanting to be held, not keeping his food down, not sleeping through the night, etc. well, out of the blue, one day, he decided that he was sick of being sick. and now he's permi-smile! i know i know, he was a really smiley baby even before he got sick, but that doesn't even compare to the boy he is now. i can't get him to stop smiling, and he laughs at everything. the good boy thinks i'm hilarious! and he doesn't even want to be held anymore, there's just too much exploring to do. it is so good to have our boy back.....even if he does get into every single thing in the house, (good thing it's a small house).

oh and chris....i don't want to talk about it!!! we just had a bad game alright! we had friends over to watch the game and yes, we are all still in shock that we lost. you wanna see a grown man cry....have his team (that you thought would win the whole championship) lose in the elite eight.

i know that these next two pictures are blurry, and his hair makes him look like one of the lolly pop kids, but i just wanted to show a few of jayden's new favorite things to do.

1. play with necklaces. any kind, any shape, any color. pretty much if you're wearing a necklace....watch out!


2. give open mouth kisses. these i love.

10 comments:

Karen Brown said...

MY BABY LOOKS LIKE A ICE CREAM CONE

stace said...

that was totally me signed in as chris that left the comment about the cardinals.... ha ha. july would be fab for a trip, but that's when chris is gonna be in ghana. june or august is what we've got open this summer... which is probably when quinn's gonna be in school. boo. ps. love your necklace and that top is adorable!

Karen Brown said...

I want an open mouth kiss! - Oh and he looks like an ice cream cone I want to eat up! What is it with Brown boys hair? By the way Quinn your team lost me money by the loss! OUCH! I was counting on that win and that money for my trip to Hawaii! Tee Hee

The Minert's said...

I'm soooo glad to hear that your babe is back! What a relief you must feel...well he looks cute as can be! Summer

Lyric Payne said...

I love love love open mouth kisses too. Only from babies though!! He is too cute. Love the hair. Glad he's back. Now Capri is the sicky poo.

Karen Brown said...

Alexis have I told you I love you lately? and NO it's not just because you blog pictures of my baby! REALLY! You are so stinkin cute in these pictures! THANKS FOR MAKING MY DAY - WEEK - YEAR!!!

Erin said...

I'm so glad your baby is feeling better! I just found out that your sister Cari is in my ward here. Small world, eh?

bbcurfew said...

Man, that kid is all about the camera. He's not even a year old, and such a pro! Keep it up. Maybe he'll make you a few bucks.

Kori said...

I'm glad that he is back to him old self!!! It is so hard when they are sick! He is so cute!

Perrero Clan said...

Taylor still does the open mouth kisses...its hilarious! I love Jayden's hair!!!