Thursday, February 4, 2010

35 weeks

this pregnancy is much different than my first. i have been so busy with school and applying to the dental hygiene program that i haven't taken a lot of time to sit and reflect on what it is going to be like when baby #2 comes. i know that all of my questions will be answered when he comes (hopefully he follows jayden's lead and comes 2 weeks early) and i will magically love this baby more than i can even imagine, a gift our father in heaven gave to us women; bottomless love, but i still have one concern, or worry. i worry that the bond i have with jayden won't be as strong once baby #2 is born and requires much of my attention. i worry that the bond will dwindle even more once #3 is born. and i worry that there will hardly be a bond if we have a #4. jayden and i are so close. we do absolutely everything together. i dream and imagine jayden when he is older and he and i still have this amazing strong bond. more kids, less time for each one.
i know i am thinking too much and am not used to so much free time on my hands since school has ended. i also know that i will laugh and probably feel stupid reading this post once the baby is born, realizing that without him my life wouldn't be complete. so instead of this being a real concern, it is moreso random thoughts put out in writing. i am anxious, i am excited, i am worried, i am 35 weeks pregnant.

10 comments:

Hilary Jorgensen said...

oh, man. you are so cute. and you're going to be a great mom. jayden will still love you and your bond won't diminish (so i've heard). holy crap! i just got to thinking. you could have a baby this month if jayden junior comes two weeks early. agh!

Trev and Shan said...

oh my gosh, you look so cute! i know i just saw you like 3 days ago but you hide that belly so well that i didn't even realize how awesome it is!! everything will be amazing when you have baby #2 and i can't wait to meet him. you BETTER call me if you need anything. and i mean it. ANYTHING. got it? good.

Jake and Denae said...

I thought I was ahead of you girl! I am 34 weeks today! You look awesome!
What a hottie!! I wish I could see you! I still haven't meet number 1 and now number 2 is around the corner..... wow!

Kemp said...

Okay you are a doll! Seriously can I put a request in.....so when I am pregnant can I look just as cute! I just love your belly! Seriously Denae and you could have a baby within a week of each other. CRAZY! Wish I wasn't far behind :( Oh and good luck with school!

Quinn, Alexis, Jayden, and Owen Brown said...

Don't worry guys I will get a real prego picture on there. If you got it then you have to flaunt it! And boy does she got it! Love you babe.

Ashley Thalman said...

I completely understand all of those anxieties but rest assured, the Lord will provide more room in your heart for love and more time on the clock for bonding with #1, #2, #3 and beyond!

the mortensen's said...

What's fun is Jayden will transform into this little man. He will be the big brother. the protector, the helper. Things with you will be the same, he will just seem so grown up which is scary but fun at the same time.
p.s. let me just barf because you are the most beautiful prego girl ever!

stace said...

holy moly. can't believe your #2 is almost here, that 9 months flew by. (though you're probably not feeling that way!) i'm hoping i can look as cute as you when i'm 35 weeks pregnant...but i highly doubt it because i'm short and squatty. oh well. miss your cute face! say hi to the hubs and kiddo numero uno for me.

Karen Brown said...

WHY DO BIG TUMMY PICTURES MAKE ME SOOOOO HAPPY! I read your post and laughed NOW you know why Quinn and I are so close! But heres the deal . . . You love them all in different ways - they are all soooo different! I love you Lex! Hope all goes well with baby! Your other mother :)

MrDougieT said...

Wow, you're absolutely gorgeous. Congratulations!