Wednesday, February 24, 2010

baby o

grandma's in town! hallelujah!

so curious. who is this guy?

first kiss

first bath

i can't begin to describe the utter joy that i feel right now.....so, i guess this will be a short post. let me just say that i have never been so full of love than i am right now. i am in heaven right now and don't think that i could get ANY happier. i would post the story of baby o's birth and how he has stolen my heart, but i can't stop staring at him long enough to do so. excuse me while i get back to my staring.

8 comments:

Hilary Jorgensen said...

oh, man. he's so cute! and you were worried that you wouldn't be able to love him as much as you love jayden. oh, gosh. i'm so excited to see him (hopefully this summer)!

Hilary Jorgensen said...

He's beautiful!

andy

stace said...

so cute! and jayden looks so BIG! holy cow. i can't believe you have 2 babies. keep em coming, you guys make adorable ones!

Trev and Shan said...

Oh my gosh, he is such an adorable baby! Could he be any cuter? I don't think so. And those pictures with Jayden and Owen are so unbelievably cute. You guys seriously make the cutest babies ever.

Rebecca said...

Oh, he's so cute! Love the kissing picture. Can't wait to hear the story, but I'm glad you're enjoying being in LOVE!

Kori said...

Lex- he is adorable! And it looks like little jayden is warming right up to him. Glad your mom is there to help you out! And I am glad you realize that once that 2nd little one is there all your fears just melt away about not being able to love both kids, because it is amazing how much love you have!!!!! COngrats!!!!

The O'Briens said...

Congrats! He is so beautiful. It sounds like you found plenty of room in your heart for Owen! :) We are thrilled for you.

Karen Brown said...

I love the pictures Alexis! Wish I could be there to give my own kisses! Love you guys! My grand babies are the cutest ever! Thanks for the pictures Alexis! Can't wait to see him!