Sunday, April 18, 2010

for hilary

my sister hilary got mad at me (yelling and screaming and even cursing) for not putting any pictures of owen on the blog. just kidding, she actually just mentioned that i finally posted a picture of owen and he has big glasses covering half his face. so this post is for hilary, who i've actually never heard yell or scream....but have heard curse. ;) if you've ever met her you'd know she's pretty much perfect. and if you've seen her in the last 6 months then i'm jealous because it has been that long since i've seen her.


with buddy baby liam



the classic daddy/baby sleeping picture. awwwwww.



me in my robe looking less than desirable but baby owen looking adorable smiling in his sleep.



jayden likes owen a little too much. he hugs and kisses and smothers the poor baby to death. but the cutest thing is when he talks baby talk to him in his jibberish and tells him all about his day. i think they'll be good buds.....fingers crossed.

owen is a perfect baby (obviosly taking after his aunt hilary) and i take back what i said about only loving every other minute, because i really do love and cherish every second i get to spend with this little angel....even if it is at 2:00 in the morning.

6 comments:

Hilary Jorgensen said...

so i started tearing up when i read your post. thanks for the cutie patootie pics. you're going to have two "most likely to date a j crew model" award winners in about 16 years. watch out, because little teenage girls trying to look 25 are going to be at your house ALL THE TIME. i think norah might win the "most likely to be taller than your husband" award. she's getting huge.

Kemp said...

Owen is just precious! Looks like you are doing well! I need to call and chat with you sometime, but I am sure you are busy 24/7! Call if you ever get a moment. :)

Kristi said...

I hope you don't mind us peeking at your adorable blog now and then. I've met you a few times, but I doubt you remember. I was besties with your sis Cari, when I lived in Nampa, and we know Sam and Hollie too. Anyway, through them and Andy and Hillary, who I also know....alright, it's evident it's a very small world.....we came across YOUR blog.

Anywho, I have an Owen also, who thinks your baby Owen is the coolest thing eva, because they share the same name. So, he now asks to see pics. of baby Owen.

So, we visit your blog from time to time, and I just had to tell ya that you're the cutest, little fam. and your boys are just beautiful. :)

the mortensen's said...

that is one beautiful baby! Also glad to see a pic of Liam since Mich is a horrible blogger:)

the mortensen's said...

Hey, just met your sister Lyric at Pizza hut! Random. I looked at her and turned to Wayne and said, "that has to be a smith!" what a doll she is
we will for sure be at the blessing, with our week old baby and me looking fat still:) how long are you going to be in town? I will give you a trim when you come if you want!

Karen Brown said...

OH MY CUTE GRANDKIDS! I wish I had pictures to show everyone and brag about them! I love the sleeping pictures they are the BEST! Love you guys!